Pages

02/09/2014

Stitching

Hi everybody

And welcome to a new challenge 

and thank you for all the marvelous entries for our last challenge


We are Having a dt call with this challenge if 
you would like to join the team please put the letters DT at the end of your entry

The winner chosen by random  is
18: Karen mc Alpine

please email me to collect the prize

and the top 3 are :
8: Janis
32 : Jackie Bowman
39: Scatty Jan

please take your badge from the sidebar


This fortnights Prize:
3 rolls of ribbon


Here is the Dt inspiration 







Anne Marie



I look forward to seeing your lovely entries 

9 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you! I am emailing now!! Congrats to the top picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration pieces from the Design Team! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummm... I can"t get my card to cut and paste, but beautiful inspiration from the DT! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Helen's card! That kitty is just precious!! Love all the papers too!! Fantastic!! And the distressing too! Just LOVE it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a pleasure seeing all the lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely challenge and your DT's cards are super cute! I wish I could join in but the link tool isn't working. Could you add it for me? Thanks! http://crissysartnheart.blogspot.ca/2014/09/jungle-bells-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have email several times with no response.

    ReplyDelete